Kazan Innovative University named after V.G. Timiryasov and the Ministry of Digital Development of Public Administration, Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Tatarstan are delighted to invite you to take part in the 2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Digital Technologies and Law”, which will be held in the International Expo Center “Kazan Expo” on September 23, 2023 in a mixed (offline and online) format.
The conference is held within the International Forum Kazan Digital Week-2023 organized by the Government of the Russian Federation in cooperation with the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The conference objective is to develop approaches to solving the problems of legal regulation and protection of public relations associated with digital technologies.
The conference is aimed at forming a space for scientific discussion to improve the existing and develop the new mechanisms to ensure the legal regime of rapidly developing digital technologies. The event value is the organization of a broad platform for an open and comprehensive dialogue between representatives of various branches of legal science, government, and business.
The conference will include a plenary session and section meetings, with reports by leading legal scholars and experts, practicing lawyers, representatives of law-making and law enforcement agencies, and the real sector of the economy, including developers and producers of advanced digital technology products. A special section is allocated for young researchers – Bachelor and Master students.
- April 24, 2023 – start of the online registration of the participants
- September 8, 2023 – finish of the online registration of the participants
- September 8, 2023 – deadline for submitting reports (presentations)
- September 8, 2023 – deadline for submitting articles
- September 18, 2023 – publishing the Conference program on the website
- September 22, 2023 – the Conference procedures: registration of the participants, reports
- December 15, 2023 – placing the Conference works on the website and in the Russian Scientific Citation Index
- B1 – Digital technologies in the system of theoretical-historical legal sciences
- B2 – Digital technologies in the system of public-legal (state-legal) relations
- B3 – Digital technologies in the system of private-legal (civilistic) relations
- B4 – Digital technologies in the system of criminal-legal relations
- B5 – Digital technologies in the system of international-legal relations
- B6 – Digital technologies in the system of legal relations (section for Bachelor and Master students)
- B7 – Digital technologies and law (section in the English language)
- B8 – Multidisciplinary aspects of digital transformation (non-legal section)
- C1 – Regulating relations in the sphere of artificial intelligence and robotics
- С2 – Digital security and law
- С3 – Legal protection of business in the digital sphere
- С4 – Digital technologies and intellectual rights
- С5 – Human rights under the influence of digital technologies
- С6 – Digital technologies in the system of labor and adjacent relations
- С7 – Experimental and special legal regimes in the sphere of creating digital innovations
- C8 – Legal regulation of intelligent transportation systems
- C9 – Digital technologies in the system of financial and taxation legal relations
- C10 – Legal regulation of digital technologies in healthcare
- C11 – LegalTech: technological evolution of law
- C12 – Development of digital legislation under modern challenges
The Conference Program
The Conference Program will be put online after the online registration of the participants is finished.