Kazan Innovative University named after V.G. Timiryasov and the Ministry of Digital Development of Public Administration, Information Technologies and Communications of the Republic of Tatarstan are delighted to invite you to take part in the 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference “Digital Technologies and Law”, which will be held in Kazan, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, on September 23, 2022 in a mixed (offline and online) format.
The conference objective is to develop approaches to solving the problems of legal regulation and protection of public relations in the sphere of digital technologies.
The conference is aimed at forming a space for scientific discussion to improve the existing and develop the new mechanisms to ensure the legal regime of rapidly developing digital technologies. The event value is the organization of a broad platform for an open and comprehensive dialogue between representatives of various branches of law, government, and business.
The conference will include a plenary session and section meetings, with reports by leading legal scholars and experts, practicing lawyers, representatives of law-making and law enforcement agencies, and the real sector of the economy, including developers and manufacturers of digital technology products. A special section is allocated for young researchers – Bachelor and Master students.
The conference results will be recorded in a Resolution containing proposals aimed at improving the system of legal regulation of the digital economy and creating mechanisms for consolidating the academic and technological communities to create favorable conditions for the innovative development of digital technologies.
Important dates of the Conference
- June 1, 2022 – start of the online registration of the participants
- September 19, 2022 – finish of the online registration of the participants
- September 19, 2022 – deadline for submitting reports (presentations)
- September 19, 2022 – deadline for submitting articles
- September 21, 2022 – publishing the Conference program on the website
- September 23, 2022 – the Conference procedures: registration of the participants, reports
- October 31, 2022 – placing the Conference works on the website and in the Russian Scientific Citation Index
- B1 – Digital technologies in the system of public-legal (state-legal) relations;
- B2 – Digital technologies in the system of private-legal (civilistic) relations;
- B3 – Digital technologies in the system of criminal-legal relations;
- B4 – Digital technologies in the system of international-legal relations;
- B5 – Digital technologies in the system of legal relations (section for Bachelor and Master students).
- C1 – Digital technologies and intellectual rights;
- С2 – Problems and prospects of legal regulation of digital profiling;
- С3 – Experimental and special regimes in the sphere of creating digital innovations;
- С4 – Digital technologies in the system of labor and adjacent relations;
- С5 – Legal regulation of the development of digital technologies in healthcare;
- С6 – Blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance in legal realia;
- С7 – Regulating relations in the sphere of artificial intelligence and robotics.
The Conference Program
The Conference Program will be put online after the online registration of the participants is finished.